OPEN MON - SAT 5:30am - 5:00pm (CLOSED SUNDAY)
SHOP 23B/15 Heathfield Road, Coolum Beach, QLD 4573
ph: (07) 5446 1659 E: email@example.com
Compound Secondhand Surf & Espresso AIMS TO:
- Have a positive influence in the local surf community.
- Create a community environment, that allows people to be themselves, and encourage one another in all walks of life.
- Provide a workplace in the surf industry for young adults and teenagers.
- Encourage recycling and passing on preloved surf gear & clothing.
- High quality Espresso bar, we aim to make one of the best coffees on the coast.
- Raise funds for non-for-profit organisation Christian Surfers Australia and other related organisations.
- To Combine or Bring Together Two or More Elements -
At Compound, we're all about quality. We carefully select the products we sell. Everything from the Specialty Roasters (Slide Coffee), to the donated clothing, we aim to ensure your experience at Compound is excellent.
Come and enjoy the fine coffees at the espresso bar, check out the relic surfboards and grab some cool vintage clothing items.
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED
1. DONATE YOUR CLOTHING
We are collecting all types of surf clothing (male/female, child to adult) and if you feel you would like to contribute by dropping off your stuff, we'd be stoked. Any donations can be dropped off within our trading hours 6am - 5pm Monday - Saturday.
If you would like to post the donations, post directly to the shop at:
Compound Surf Espresso
Shop 23B/15 Heathfield Rd
Coolum Beach, Qld, 4573
2. SPREAD THE WORD
Tell your friends, your family, Follow, Share, Pin, Comment, Repost, Shout-Out. The more people that know about the project the better.